October 9, 2019
In an important symbolic development, Joe Biden is for the first time out of the lead in the Real Clear Politics poll average.
“Chief Moneybags” Elizabeth Warren pulled into the lead, beating Biden by a mere 0.2 points – 26.6 to his 26.4.
This symbolic event is related to a trend which is related to multiple things, probably in roughly this order:
- Joe Biden ordering the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor investigating his son (something which has mainly come to light because of Democrat impeachment attempts)
- Bernie Sanders having a heart attack (Bernie supporters almost all list Warren as their #2 pick)
- Joe Biden’s son being part of an influence-peddling swindle in the Ukraine
- It becoming increasingly obvious that Joe Biden is an infirm senior citizen
- The fact that every other candidate is theoretically more horrible than Warren
In other words, it had nothing to do with anything Warren did or didn’t do. She is horrible. People hate her and they do not want her to be their mommy.
I think this is the end of Biden. It’s hilarious that it comes as a result of the Trump impeachment agenda.
And I’d be lying if I told you I know who is 4D chessing who here.
But Warren is not really a better candidate than Biden, other than that she may be less senile and perhaps involved in fewer scandals in the Ukraine.
But people hate her and she’s a woman.