The Krypto Report
June 18, 2019
On this 77th episode of TKR, Azzmador and the Wrecking Crew are joined by Lee Rogers, Daily Stormer feature writer and publisher of the fabulous Infostormer!
We talk about all kinds of things, including the ridiculous, retarded run up to a potential war with Iran, and we also have a fabulous new song celebrating Father’s Day by our own Lil’ KraKKa!
- The censorship of the entire internet
- Specific problems with having shows and websites that can’t be linked on social media
- The Rollerball Prophecy
- The logically impossible situation with TKR’s livestream channel
- Being able to express yourself on the internet is a Human Right
- US foreign policy in the hands of a religious nut and a Jewish criminal
- Unless he enacts his campaign promises, Trump will be a one-termer
- The run-up to a war with Iran
- Your country on Jews
- Only a pinhead retard thinks the oil tanker video means it’s time to bomb Iran
- Lil’ KraKKa’s heartfelt Father’s Day song
- American citizens the only people checked out when coming into America
- It is impossible to cross the southern border illegally
- ICE helping Squatemalan transvestites to be more convincing traps
And much, much more!
Please subscribe to Azzmador’s YouTube channel. This is where TKR Live will stream from from now on.
Click the bell to ensure you get all TKR notifications, and set a reminder for tonight’s stream!
TKR Live happens on White Wednesday again tonight at 9 pm Eastern, 8 pm Central, 6 Pacific!
TKR Live now does The Friday Night Special livestream every Friday evening at 10 pm EDT, 9 PM CDT, 7 PM PDT!
Contribute to The Krypto Report via bitcoin: 1CS3n9xJYsEmjSkumiqgKseTBbBZQnrpxY
Contribute to The Krypto Report via Monero:
If you’re a young American White Man of Good Character, and are at least 18 years of age, please consider joining a Stormer Book Club! Email email@example.com for more info.
Thank you for listening!