Moroccan Refugee Child Fleeing Brutal Civil War in Syria Kills Two Finnish Women

Joe Jones
Daily Stormer
August 30, 2017

Abderrahman Bouanane.

You may think that this 22-year-old claiming to be 17 so he would get asylum could be considered some kind of fraud.

What you are forgetting is that the way people count in Morocco is vastly different from the rest of the world, meaning he thought ’17’ in Europe was actually 22.

What did he do anyway, kill two White women? Who cares?

You would have to be a disgusting evil Nazi to care.

Daily Mail:

The ‘teenage’ Moroccan asylum seeker who has admitted to killing two people and wounding eight in what is believed to be Finland’s first ever terror attack, lied about his identity..

Abderrahman Bouanane, aged 22, claimed to be a 17-year-old boy called Abderrahman Mechkah when he arrived in Finland last year, and applied for asylum as an unaccompanied minor.

Bouanane appeared in court via video link last week, and confessed to carrying out the attack in Turku, but denied he had a terrorist motive.

Police have said he targeted women in the Friday afternoon attack at a market square in the southwestern port city. Two women were killed and six women and two men were injured.

As of Tuesday, Bouanane is the only suspect who remains in custody. Finnish police arrested a total of seven people after the attack, and have now released five of them without charge.

Friday’s attack is being investigated as Finland’s first ever terror attack, but the killer denies being a terrorist

The motive for the attack is unclear, but the country’s intelligence agency SUPO said Monday that he might have been radicalized

See goy? He’s not a terrorist, he said so!

What’s important here is we remember all those poor refugee children who need to come to Europe. Look at this victim, she was probably some evil racist anyway.

When did dead racists become more upsetting than innocent brown children?

Join the discussion at TGKBBS