November 6, 2019
Not all heroes are human.
We recently learned that Indians are so good at ruining the environment that they’re even making the air look pretty much like the color of their skin.
Eco-friendly monkeys have had enough of that.
A four-month-old baby was killed in a freak accident when a monkey dropped a stone on top of him in India.
The boy was with his parents at their home in northern India when the animal picked up a stone on a terrace, authorities said.
According to police, the monkey fumbled the stone and dropped it on top of the boy, leaving him seriously injured.
The boy was taken to hospital where medics pronounced him dead, according to NDTV.
The fatal accident occurred on Saturday in Muzaffarnagar in India’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh.
Monkeys are a frequent menace in the country and have been known to attack children as young as two weeks old.
Climate Empress Greta Thunberg should support this eco-monkey uprising and order her army to march with the noble monkey warriors against the evil, dirty, and smelly curry fiends.
Yes. This is a monkey uprising.
Check out some of these past headlines:
- “Newborn baby is killed by a MONKEY after being snatched from his mother’s arms while breastfeeding indoors in India“
- “Monkeys kill again in India as woman, 60, falls to her death after being chased off a roof by a group of angry mammals“
- “Woman, 59, bleeds to death after being attacked by MONKEYS days after a newborn was snatched and killed in the same Indian city“
- “One-month-old girl is killed by a monkey after it pounces on the baby to snatch her milk bottle in India“
- “Monkey kills one person and injures nine others in nine-day rampage through Indian town“
- “Indian man, 72, is killed by a group of ‘rogue’ monkeys who threw bricks at him from a tree“
Supporting the monkey uprising is environmentalism.
What would you rather have in the world? Monkeys or Indians? Due to Indian’s destructive nature, they can’t coexist.
You have to pick one.
There are various reasons why monkeys are superior to Indians, starting with the fact that they’re not vomit-inducing to look at.
Monkey mother with baby monkey:
Indian mother with baby Indian:
Aside from the very important visual differences, monkeys left on their own can also live without harming the planet – unlike Indians.
Monkey in its habitat:
Indian in its habitat:
There is a war going on right now between monkeys and Indians.
Siding with the Indians would mean siding with pollution, contamination, and death.
Siding with the monkeys would be siding with Earth, nature, and life.
The choice is clear to me.
What is Empress Greta waiting for?