The Right Stuff
May 5, 2018
The gaming world is slowly being turned upside down and back to front. Games and game coverage that “should” be getting positive traction are being rejected and outright Shoah’d by normal gamers. First, we had the failure of Wolf 2, then the triumph of Kingdom Come, followed by the let down of Oy Vey 5 all culminating in the glorious release of God of War which is essentially /our game.
This week we cover one such title that should have been a smashing success in the so called neo liberal, corporate SJW space of vidya : Where the Water Tastes Like Wine. Despite its staff being the cream of the crop of Anti Gamergaters, Marxist games critics and scandalous (((PR firms))), and despite its many industry awards and glowing media coverage, normal gamers have outright rejected it causing its “creative” lead to question his life choices (literally). Join us as we bask in the white pills lads….
We also spoil God of War for the PC master race who refuse to contract AIDS via consoles, LOL hard at the God of War back peddling, Talk about the Red Dead Trailer, find ourselves proud of Neo Gaf’s complete rejection of subversive gamer Austin Walker, check in with Ember Wolf as he covers the battle for Soy Francisco and join Paisios and Spectre us as they talk about Mass Effect and much, much more. Packed episode lads. Get over here!!!!!
Q: How do you feel about speed running and e-sports, Are they a waste of Huwhite man’s potential?
- What Someone Who Spent 1800 Hours in The Witcher 3 Actually Did
- FLOPPED: SJW Game Developer Laments Poor Sales of ‘Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
- Where The Water Tastes Like Wine Sales Tank After Being Promoted by Anti-GG SJW
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine Post-mortem (Link)
- *I Really Like ‘God of War,’ But Reserve The Right to Change My Mind (Link)
- Neogaf thread: Is Austin Walker the Einstein of videogames
- Insert Shekel: The Battle for Soy Francisco Part I
- Between Dew and Doritos with Paisios and Spectre Part I
Watchya Playing’ / Spoiling There Rabbi?
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
God of War (Completely Spoiled)